Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Starter Post

I, honestly, never thought I would be one to blog. I LOVE reading blogs. I enjoy fresh ideas and new thoughts. I really like finding someone I can connect with. But blogging myself, never really crossed my mind. I love writing. I express myself much better, through writing rather than speaking. 


Bear with me, in this blog, for I fear I may not have a lot of time to dedicate to it. But I will do my best to keep posts up to date. I have a lot of family that lives away, and I decided to blog as a way to keep them in touch with what is going on in my family and house. 


I just wanted to get one post out there to be a "starter." So here it is. And I hope to post more in the near future. 


But Welcome to 


The Dial Dynamic!



No comments:

Post a Comment