|Fall fun in the leaves|
|Daddy and the boys|
|My crazy lil ones|
|The first photo of all three together at home.|
My day to day is the same, wake up, kids up, breakfast, play, lunch, nap, laundry, dinner, bedtime, start all over. Nothing changed just because it's a new year. But, I feel like, I get a new start. I can make 2013 better than 2012 was. I can accomplish more of my goals.
I can be a better wife. I can be a better mom. I can DO better!
This year I plan to:
- Keep my house a little cleaner
- Get rid of lots of extra stuff I have around here. (I plan to do 40 bags in 40 days with Ann Marie)
- Be more of a "Yes" mom. (A lesson I learned recently from Rachel Barkey )
- Do a daily devotion and bible reading.
- Finish my "to do" list around the house. (I have lots of planned projects still on the list from 2012)
- Post more on the blog. It is a really relaxing thing to do.
Just before Monkey Man was born.
What are you planning to do this year? Have any New Year's Resolutions?