Monday, January 7, 2013

Lazy Days





I had such high hopes for today.

 I was going to get all the laundry under control.
 I was going to get the living room arranged back to normal from Christmas. 
I was going to get some more of the kids clothes organized and packed away. 

Do you know what I am doing instead?

 Taking care of not feeling so well, needing something every minute, can't get along, toddlers. 
Oh well, there will be days like this. 
And there will be those productive days. (Secretly, I enjoy these days. I get a great excuse to be lazy. My babies need me to snuggle them and nurture them. )

I'll try again tomorrow.


Here are some old pictures, but they convey the attitude, around here today, very well.
Ignore my messy closet in the background. 


I wish Daddy was around to snuggle babies today.

What are you doing today?


No comments:

Post a Comment