Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I am Thankful














I am Thankful for:



*Laundry- it means my family has clothes to wear

*Dishes- it means my family has food to eat.

*Dust and Dirt-it means we have a house to live in, otherwise it wouldn't need cleaning

*Rising Gas Prices-it means I am paying attention, because I have a car to drive

*Medical Bills
- it means my family has been cared for by professionals and experts 

*Late nights- I am able to stay up with my children when they do not want to sleep, because I am able to stay home with them.


I am so blessed, and yet, I find myself complaining about the 



Responsibilities that come with the Blessings.





I am going to start looking at things differently, through eyes


 of Gratefulness!





How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment